Nollywood Stars Who Quit The Limelight For The Pupit


Pastor Eucharia Anunobi.




The list of Nollywood stars who are turning to the word of God is on the increase and we praise God for them....Yes,following Christ is the right path!






The actors who have become born again and into Evangelism of the word of the true saviour are....



evangelist liz benson.


Evangelist Liz Benson - Born again,married to a practising pastor and into active evangelism.Liz still acts in Nollywood movies but carefully selects her roles and has only acted in about three in ten years.






Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi - Eucharia is born again and into active evangelism and she has dumped Nollywood 100percent and aint regretting it.






Pastor Zack Orji -Zack is now a preacher and his active evangelism has reduced his movies roles but he isnt complaining!



pastor zack orji



Evangelist Pat Attah - Pat who is now based in Hamburg embraced Christ at the peak of his career and everytime  he speaks,he only preaches about the word of God and how you can apply it.his handles on the social network he uses to preach...follow him and see what can learn about God!





Evangelist Charles Okafor - Charles is into full time evangelism and just in case you have been wondering why he is missing from your screen,now you know.






Evangelist Okey Ogunjiofor.


Evangelist Okey Ogunjiofor.- Okey is now into full time evangelism,movies step aside please!

 



KENNETH OKONKWO
Kenneth has been a born again and a pastor for a long time. His journey towards this course started long time ago when he was dating the daughter of CPM General overseer. 



pastor kenneth okonkwo.





PETER BUNOR
After surviving stroke, the veteran actor has become very close to God and is now a born again preacher. He said in an interview last year:"All I can say now is to thank God that I am alive. I have also given my life to Jesus Christ as you can see that I am now a Pastor.


HILDA DOKUBO

The actress who is based in Port Harcourt is said to have gotten closer to God as she leads women who go from church to church, organization to organization to preach the word of God. Hilda hopes to go into full time evangelism soon.




KANAYO O. KANAYO
Famous Nollywood actor, Kanayo .O. Kanayo is now a Minister of the gospel.He was one of the guest ministers, at a crusade held at the Christ Mission Worldwide (CMW) a.ka. Mission for Heaven, with the theme: “Powers of darkness cannot stop me”. He is said to be a deliverance pastor in addition to being a politician.




IKEM CHUDE

He is now a top pastor at fireman’s church in Aguda,Surulere, Lagos. Ikem married a worker in the same church early last year.
The actor has featured in movies like; Sacred Blood,The Last Supper, Burning Kingdom, Royal Reward, Jealous Princess, Weeping Soul, Broken Tears, Kiss My Pain, My girlfriend, My Only Girl, Onoja and several others.he is no longer an actor!





evangelist Angela phillips.


ANGELLA PHILIPS
Angela is now a born again and a pastor.In a previous interview she responded to questions about her new born again status and said 
''All the while, I have been a Christian and I have given my life to Christ. The only thing is that I was just floating not until I met Fireman. I now know the difference between being saved, being born again and what follows thereafter. Every church I go to would always say if you want to give your life to Christ, come out. Then I was still keeping relationships and all that. But when I came to Fireman’s Church, it was a different ball game. You cannot be fooling yourself and the same time say you are a born again Christian. I had to give up a lot of things for the sake of making heaven.I am a minister now. Inasmuch as you preach the word, you encourage people, you are a minister. I am an Assistant Pastor in Apapa but I am still under somebody as a trainee.







LARRY KOLDSWEAT


The veteran actor turned born again and left the movie industry. He confirmed it in an interview when he said "I quit from the industry about six years ago because I have the call of God in my life, I am now a pastor." He said.


Pastor Larry Koldsweat

Nollywood Stars Who Quit The Limelight For The Pupit