Actor Hanks Anuku Shuts Down HIV Positive Rumour


Popular Nollywood actor, Hanks Anuku has debunked a forthnight's viral reports that he is H.I.V positive and intentionally infected his wife with the virus.

The popular actor has tagged the reports malicious, fallacious, hurtful and without any iota of truth.

The report alleges that Hanks, who became quite popular in the industry for his bad boy roles in the early 2000s, slept with not less than 80 women during his
6-month visit to Zambia.

However, when interviewed by NET, the actor, who now lives in Ghana, revealed that he has never even been to Zambia let alone be involved in any escapades there or elsewhere. Hanks claims he does not have any form of venereal disease, talk more of H.I.V.

‘I think it’s just a malicious rumour being spread around and it’s definitely fueled by a lot of pain and jealousy, which explains why it has been so embellished with such fallacies. My wife called me and we’ve spoken about this. She’s a very calm person, and I’m so proud because we understand each other. We know the story is false, and she’s taking it so lightly but it hurts.

I’ve never had any such sexcapades in my life; I don’t even hang out with women like that. People that know me will attest to the fact that I have principles and I have self-control when it comes to women. So, I don’t have H.I.V or any infection of any kind,’ he reiterated.

Actor Hanks Anuku Shuts Down HIV Positive Rumour