'How Lekki Toll Gate nearly killed me!' - Woman narrates her story

Read what was sent in below..
My name is Omolara Adebis. I was driving through the e tag express lane on the 19th of Jan 2016 with three other people in the car on my way from the office to pick my son from school. I had a balance not lower than twelve thousand naira on the toll account. The car's e-tag was scanned and the barrier remained open as usual for me to pass when the thing suddenly dropped on my windscreen as i passed through and the whole screen cracked almost crashing on my face.

I parked and they lead me to their office where they apologized and asked me to fill a form which I did. They were very apologetic and i just gave them my details without causing a scene. I waited for them to contact me and to my surprise they are singing another story. Now the claim is that the toll did not open for me it opened but for the car before me. A toll that closed when the car before me passed and opened again for me to pass? I expected them to show me the footage of the accident that day but they didn't. Now they say they have looked at the footage and i am at fault.
I suspect they have manipulated the video. Aunty my point here is that there was a toll malfunction that endangered the lives of all of us in the car and the LCC is refusing to take responsibility and trying to put the blame on a paying customer. I have attached the picture of the car and the form i filled. My car is a BMW X3. Please help me broadcast so i can at least get justice. It is very unfair to blame me for their mistake!

'How Lekki Toll Gate nearly killed me!' - Woman narrates her story