AnnaLynne McCord and Prison Break star Dominic Purcell are officially back together

Back on! AnnaLynne McCord, 28, and Dominic Purcell, 46, are officially back together (pictured in June 2014)



AnnaLynne McCord and Dominic Purcell are officially back together.

The 90210 actress and Prison Break star recently rekindled their romance, after they split in 2014 following a three year relationship.


'I'm very happy, I have my best friend back, so it's cool,' the blonde beauty gushed
Blissful kiss: Speaking on the podcast Allegedly with Theo Von & Matthew Cole Weiss, the 90210 actress said she could not be happier
The award-winning actress revealed that the pair became friends again after Dominic, 46, was diagnosed with skin cancer last year.

But their relationship soon turned romantic again as she explained: 'I came back into his life as his friend, and I took him to his doctor's appointments.'

'I was there with him because whether or not he knew it, I love him,' McCord, 28, confessed.
There for him: The award-winning actress revealed that the pair became friends again after Dominic was diagnosed with skin cancer last year and she cared for him 
Look of love: Anna shared this throwback photo last month

 

AnnaLynne McCord and Prison Break star Dominic Purcell are officially back together