Sunmbo Adeoye's special message to her son Zion Idibia on his birthday today

2face and Sumbo Adeoye's son, Zion is eight years old today. His mother shared a special message to him via her Instagram Page. She wrote,
"Happy Birthday to you Son. You are such a special young Man, at 8, I begin to wonder "Where does the time Go? My baby is all grown. Glory to God.
The Lord will Perfect all that concerns you today. He'll Complete everything He began in your Life and your Joy will know no end. My "Happy Go Lucky" psalmist, & comedian 😂😂 The world awaits your manifestation #KingZii 😎 I couldn't have asked God for a finer 8 years old. You are still the most assertive one I've seen. This age signifies new beginning. May your strength be renewed like that of an Eagle. You will run and not be weary. You shall walk and not stumble. For God will always be there ahead of you and His Joy will be your strength always. I LOOOOOOVE YOUUUU my copy #KingZii"

Sunmbo Adeoye's special message to her son Zion Idibia on his birthday today