"I spent 11 months inside your womb" Alaafin of Oyo's last wife builds house for her mother

Queen Alaba Olaitan Adeyemi, the last wife of Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III has made her mother proud by building a house for her.

The 25-year-old, who posted the photos of the house on Instagram also revealed that her mother had given birth to her after carrying her in her womb for 11 months.
"Mummy..... I have always promise to make you happy no matter what... U built a life for me and I build a house for you mum... You went through a lot to gave birth to me... I spent 11months inside ur womb before u gave birth to me... I have always pray to Almighty Allah to grant you longlife to eat d fruit of ur labour... I have always promise to make you proud and happy momma...Now, it is a dream that came to reality... And I thank my Husband HRM OBA LAMIDI OLAYIWOLA ADEYEMI III for been a pillar of support... You are 1 in a Million 😘😘😘#1ofmy2017goalsfulfiled#. #makingmommaproud
More photos below..

"I spent 11 months inside your womb" Alaafin of Oyo's last wife builds house for her mother, Realtainment Blogspot