Sister of one of the Paris terrorists posts tribute to her brother on Instagram. "I miss everything about you" she writes

Sami Amimour, one of the terrorists who burst into Bataclan music concert in Paris and massacred 89 people, got a 'loving' tribute from his sister. It is not clear when the post which was first uncovered by ITV News, was made but 2 pictures, thought to be the brother and sister as youngsters, accompanying the post, reads: "Each blessed day, I miss everything about you"


     "I didn't want to admit it to myself but I resemble you more and more - be it your smile, your laugh, your look, your mannerisms, your way of hiding what you are feeling or even more your generosity. Today is a special day because it's the first day of the rest of your life. "I love you and I will love you forever my brother, my twin, my blood, my life. I love you my Samy."
 
The 28-year-old worked as a bus driver in France and it is thought he was radicalised at a mosque near his hometown of Drancy, north of Paris. He joined ISIS fighters in Syria two years ago and is believed to have re-entered Europe through Greece last month.

Sister of one of the Paris terrorists posts tribute to her brother on Instagram. "I miss everything about you" she writes