"My cameras will never remain the same"- Nigerian photographer feels honoured after a ride with Bishop Oyedepo on his Private Jet

 
A Nigerian photographer, Jindu John Nwabudike is totally titillated after being on board Bishop David Oyedepo's private Jet.
 
He shared a picture of Bishop Oyedepo and wrote:
 
"I was honored to be on board with Bishop David Oyedepo on his PJ. I just had to freeze the memory?. I am greatly inspired by this Man of God, his Wisdom, humility, wealth, and love for God, greatly motivates me. Thank you Sir for the honor. My cameras will never remain the same, after the honor to capture your memories. #MediaJinduPhotography #PicturesWorthTwoThousandWords
 
 
 
 

"My cameras will never remain the same"- Nigerian photographer feels honoured after a ride with Bishop Oyedepo on his Private Jet, Realtainment Blogspot