Nigerian lady visits US mayor with her triplets after 10 years of being childless

 mayor
When God remembers you! A Nigerian lady, Henrietta based in the United States, who has been childless for 10 years, alongside her bundles of joy and hubby, paid a visit to the Mayor of Mansfield, Texas .
She wrote on social media;
Thanks everyone for your love and prayers. I am truly overwhelmed. It has not been an easy ride, but I’m thankful to God that makes all things beautiful in his time, for honoring me. After more than a decade of waiting on him for the fruit of the womb, he’s has made my quiver full of children.
 
To all those who may be going through a similar journey, hold on and hold firm to God. I am a testimony that God answers when we call, no matter how long it takes. #proudmamaofboys#Godschild#iyaibeta# Godovereverything

 

Nigerian lady visits US mayor with her triplets after 10 years of being childless, Realtainment Blogspot ·