Picture/Video: Man sees beheaded goat in front of his house in Calabar.

A Nigerian man has expressed shock upon waking up this morning to find a headless goat in front of his house in Cross River state.
Ibu Monkom shared the story on social media adding that he burnt the goat just to be on a safer side.
He wrote:
 “Woke up this morning and preparing to take my community to engage the Fulani herdsmen on a way out to destruction of our farm crop only to find a little beheaded goat thrown in front of my residence.

Wasn’t deterred because The Almighty was already in control. Went out to render my service to my community and came back and prayed over it and got it burnt to back to sender. I give God the glory for His wonders does not have an end. I employ all my friends on fb to put me in prayers as the devil has refuse to cease in its nefarious act so we must continue to engage him in prayers.”
Watch the video below:

Picture/Video: Man sees beheaded goat in front of his house in Calabar, Realtainment Blogspot