'You have ugly feet!' Savannah Guthrie puts her foot in it and offends Penelope Cruz during Today show interview

Ofendido: Saucy Spaniard Penelope Cruz looked rather disgruntled after being asked about her 'ugly feet' by Savannah Guthrie on Today on Wednesday 
Her smoldering Latin looks captivated former lovers such as Tom Cruise and Matthew McConaughey.
So it is perhaps understandable Penelope Cruz looked more than a little mortified after being asked about her 'ugly feet' by Today host Savannah Guthrie on Wednesday.
The saucy Spaniard shrieked, 'no, no no,' after being questioned about her supposedly horrible hooves in front of the NBC show's five million viewers.


Savannah decided to broach the subject insisting it was the 41-year-old Girl of Your Dreams star herself who said it first.
She said: 'I don't even know how I feel about this, I think you said it, that you, despite what you look like... you've said you have ugly feet.'
 Pleading her case: The former lawyer pointed out the fact she used to be a dancer
However Savannah soon learned she had put her foot in it when her Oscar-winning guest pulled a shocked then angry face and told her, 'no, no, no, no!'
And, just to further underline the point, the A-lister added: 'I haven't said that. I'm OK, I'm OK with my feet. I haven't said that.' 
 Nothing wrong them! The actress showed off her perfect toes at the Feroz awards in Madrid January 
 Nothing wrong them! The actress showed off her perfect toes



'You have ugly feet!' Savannah Guthrie puts her foot in it and offends Penelope Cruz during Today show interview